Round Rock Divorce Attorney

Cedar Park Paternity Lawyer

request consultation

Paternity Establishment Lawyer in Cedar Park, Texas

When children are born outside of marriage, there is no “presumed” father and the father may wish to establish his paternity through a Suit to Adjudicate Parentage. This permits the father to establish the parent-child relationship with the child, which, under normal circumstances, provides him the full range of parental rights.

A Suit to Adjudicate Parentage also may result in one party paying child support and health insurance to support the child. Paternity cases are often highly emotional cases. We will assist you in every step of the process, whether you are a single mother or a father seeking to assert his rights.